Rose Music Studio is a private music studio with virtual or in person lessons, run by Darlene Rose. If you are interested in piano, violin, and guitar and are at the beginning or intermediate levels, then you have found the place.
Rose Music Studio offers lessons for the beginning and intermediate piano, violin, and guitar student. We offer two (2) options for lesson lengths, 30-minutes and 45-minutes. Lessons typically consist of 5-minutes of setup, reflect on practice at home review, and homework; 20-35 minutes of warm-up, lesson technique, and lesson theory; and 5 minutes of review, and clean-up. The difference lesson lengths have seperate price points. Pricing is as follows: $30 for a 30-minute lesson, and $50 for a 45-minute lesson.
Practice at Home
Rose Music Studio students are successful and grow when they follow these simple at home practice techniques:
- Space: The student should work in a quiet and undisturbed location with plenty of good lighting.
- Practice Time: Allow 15 - 20 minutes per practice sessions at home. Avoid long practice sessions.
- Schedule your practice: Aim for 3 to 4 practice times each week.
- Repetition: Proves success and understanding. So repeat the tune at least 5 times.
- Online Checklist: Begin with logging into Rose Music Studio's Google Classroom. Your notes, homework, and checklist for your practice schedule will be posted there.
Covid 19 Info
Please note that Rose Music Studio has their safetly and clean practices in place.
The following are required of staff and students:
- Face Masks
- Hand sanitizing before lessons
- Social distancing
All Set? Ready to get started?
If you are ready to find out more about Rose Music Studio and how you can get started, simply click on CONTACT ME. You will be contacted within 3 - 5 business days, or sooner.
Thank you for considering Rose Music Studio!
Darlene Rose, Instructor